About Me...

Welcome to my photography blog! I am a professional wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer.

Photography is so much more than just pictures. It’s about capturing those special moments in life and reserving a space in time, forever. I’ve spent most of my life working with clients who trust me to document those special moments.

I’m a storyteller, but instead of writing your story, I do it with my camera together with my creativity and my passion for those important moments in each client’s life.

My specialty is wedding and portrait photography, capturing memories to last a life time. Every wedding and client is unique and it’s my job to help each one tell their story.

I’m Yusuf Gunawan, a professional photographer, storyteller with a lifelong passion for the human spirit. I look forward to working with you and capturing those moments in your life that become your most important memories.

Check out my website: www.yusufgunawanphotography.com

Want to book me? Call me at +1 609.231.3212 or +62 838.484.26597 or email me gunawanphoto@yahoo.com.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Daring bizarre food challenge 2009 | China

My brother went to vacation to China in the beginning of this year. It was a fantastic journey, except some of weird appetizers that offered at the restaurant. You will see what I am talking about in a moment.

You probably ever watched "Bizzare Foods with Andrew Zimmern" at the Travel Channel. Mr. Zimmern ate pretty much some CRAZZZZZYYYYYYY food that is common to the custom of the area he visited.

Here are some of the menu that offered at one of the restaurant my brother visited in China:

Tasty fried worms
Yusuf Gunawan Photography

From left to right: yummy and a bit spicy scorpions, don't know what type of insects, and sweet honey bees (all are prepared fried to your taste) ha ha ha....
Yusuf Gunawan Photography


Picture of the winner of the contest is... (scroll down)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yusuf Gunawan Photography

He said the taste is not too bad but still.... (you know what I mean).
I missed you so much bro!

0 comments:

Post a Comment