About Me...

Welcome to my photography blog! I am a professional wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer.

Photography is so much more than just pictures. It’s about capturing those special moments in life and reserving a space in time, forever. I’ve spent most of my life working with clients who trust me to document those special moments.

I’m a storyteller, but instead of writing your story, I do it with my camera together with my creativity and my passion for those important moments in each client’s life.

My specialty is wedding and portrait photography, capturing memories to last a life time. Every wedding and client is unique and it’s my job to help each one tell their story.

I’m Yusuf Gunawan, a professional photographer, storyteller with a lifelong passion for the human spirit. I look forward to working with you and capturing those moments in your life that become your most important memories.

Check out my website: www.yusufgunawanphotography.com

Want to book me? Call me at +1 609.231.3212 or +62 838.484.26597 or email me gunawanphoto@yahoo.com.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Anna & Chuck Engagement Session

I had the honor to capture Anna and Chuck engagement pictures. They are a high school sweetheart. They got engaged last year and are planning get married this July. Yes, it is next month! So stocked to being part of it!!
Congrats to Anna and Chuck for your engagement!

She was proposed at the Sunset Park Beach at Long Beach Island right before the snow storm that came right after last year in January. She was surprised when he did it, even with some grudge because it was freezing cold that day!

Here are some of the highlight from their engagement picture session that we took at Manahawkins and Long Beach Island.










I saw a gentleman who sat down on the bench at the park, and asked his permission if he can be a part of the session. He was so happy to do so and congrats Anna and Chuck afterward.






















Can't wait for their upcoming wedding in July. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous at: January 3, 2013 at 7:03 PM said...

Hi Yusuf,
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blogs about Sunset Park to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you!
Jane

Yusuf Gunawan Photography at: January 4, 2013 at 11:08 PM said...

Hi Jane,
Thank you for your checking out my blog.
I will send you an email.

Yusuf

Post a Comment