About Me...

Welcome to my photography blog! I am a professional wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer.

Photography is so much more than just pictures. It’s about capturing those special moments in life and reserving a space in time, forever. I’ve spent most of my life working with clients who trust me to document those special moments.

I’m a storyteller, but instead of writing your story, I do it with my camera together with my creativity and my passion for those important moments in each client’s life.

My specialty is wedding and portrait photography, capturing memories to last a life time. Every wedding and client is unique and it’s my job to help each one tell their story.

I’m Yusuf Gunawan, a professional photographer, storyteller with a lifelong passion for the human spirit. I look forward to working with you and capturing those moments in your life that become your most important memories.

Check out my website: www.yusufgunawanphotography.com

Want to book me? Call me at +1 609.231.3212 or +62 838.484.26597 or email me gunawanphoto@yahoo.com.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Beautiful scenery, January 2009 | Laguna Niguel, CA

If you want to escape to one of the world's finest luxury resorts, the Ritz Carlton, Laguna Niguel is the place.

I am 100% agree with what they claim: Bring us your vision, and let us show you its realization. Additionally, they are dedicated to creating an unforgettable experience that is unique for each of their guests.

I was so amazed with the great scenery from its balcony. I definitely want to have this kind of view from my bed room. I wish!!!
Yusuf Gunawan Photography


Yusuf Gunawan Photography

They definitely have a distinctive place to create great ambiance for weddings and social celebrations.
You will not regret to pay a visit to this place. I guarantee!

1 comments:

NikonSniper at: April 8, 2009 at 6:43 PM said...

love these photos.
nikonsniper

Post a Comment