About Me...

Welcome to my photography blog! I am a professional wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer.

Photography is so much more than just pictures. It’s about capturing those special moments in life and reserving a space in time, forever. I’ve spent most of my life working with clients who trust me to document those special moments.

I’m a storyteller, but instead of writing your story, I do it with my camera together with my creativity and my passion for those important moments in each client’s life.

My specialty is wedding and portrait photography, capturing memories to last a life time. Every wedding and client is unique and it’s my job to help each one tell their story.

I’m Yusuf Gunawan, a professional photographer, storyteller with a lifelong passion for the human spirit. I look forward to working with you and capturing those moments in your life that become your most important memories.

Check out my website: www.yusufgunawanphotography.com

Want to book me? Call me at +1 609.231.3212 or +62 838.484.26597 or email me gunawanphoto@yahoo.com.

I look forward to hearing from you.

NYIP - Photo Walk V | Brooklyn, NY - DUMBO Area

Summer season is over... Hope all of you had a great one!



This blog post is an overdue from New York Indonesian Photographer (NYIP) - Photo Walk that we did back in March 2012.



You probably wondering why it was jumping to the PhotoWalk V from the last post on PhotoWalk II. It is because I did not come to the PhotoWalk III and IV as I was a bit busy with our soon to be newborn baby girl... It will be another blog post on that :D.




It was cold and wet afternoon as we did our Photo Walk that day. We had 10 people who joined in the rain and learned about off-flash camera techniques.



As usual, we cannot go doing PhotoWalk with an empty stomach. We ate an Indonesian Food at Java Village in Elmhurst, NY.





Yusuf Gunawan Photography








Yusuf Gunawan Photography








Here are some of the images we took that day.




Yusuf Gunawan Photography








Yusuf Gunawan Photography








Sharing with others of the images they took




Yusuf Gunawan Photography








The group shot!




Yusuf Gunawan Photography








Happy shooting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment